Quick Energy Boosting With Reiki
This is a great method for people that feel they need a sudden energy boost. Throughout the whole day it is important for us to have a certain supply of energy that will fulfil our needs and our mind. We might want to use this energy boost also if we feel a certain situation might go out of hand or we’re just interacting with negative people that we can come across.
Imagine Reiki coming from the top of your head and energizing your whole body with energy. Once your body is full with energy imagine it going outwards and radiating towards someone that needs that energy too.
Idea Behind Energy Boosting
Life throws us many situations that might find us on the backfoot. No matter what the situation, problems either begin or worsen if we give in to the reactions coming up within us. Flooding not only clears out our energy system, it also clears out the energy of the people in question, thereby creating a space for a calm and peaceful resolution. Energy boosting is important for our daily lives and for our body so it can stay healthy.
Uses of Quick Energy Boosting
- If you find yourself trying to reason with a person who is swept away by emotion (eg. angry, hysterical or being unreasonable), this method can be quite helpful.
- When you feel tired or stressed
- When you’re trying to deal with daily situations that you find difficult and hard
- When you have to meet someone(s) who dislikes you or makes you uncomfortable.
- For gatherings, parties and celebrations to go smoothly, flood the entire room with energy and then continue flooding the room at periodic intervals until it is over.
- While watching the news – when we feel agitated about the actions of people we haven’t met, that is a very good time to practice some flooding.
Using this technique is not about controlling someone. If that is the primary intention behind the flooding, then it might not be effective. Remember that we are first cleansing ourselves, so let that wash away any apprehensions we might have first, and then flood the other person to turn the situation into a win-win for both. Your mind must have good intentions while you’re using this technique.