Reiki Is Primarily Self Healing
Self healing is an empowering process that allow an individual to realize their progress of personal growth and spiritual knowledge. It also connects the individual to the Universal Life Force which brings the person into a new spiritual level. The moment of self healing is a moment of introspection that connect with our successes and failures, our lessons learned in life, many blessings and generally the life we lived. All of this is just a process that is a subject to how we perceive right from wrong or good from bad. Self Healing is an opening act of love and kindness towards yourself and then others. Everything starts with us and if we’re not accepting ourselves as healers we can’t heal others.
Our body is an amazing gift from Nature. Our body is designed to maintain balance and when we’re aware we have the ability of self healing we’re also achieving good spiritual balance. Our body constantly works towards maintaining spiritual balance. It is the Law of Self Recovery. When we disturb our body and the balance is affected, our body spends a good amount of time recovering and finding the replacement energy for it. A longer disturbance of our body may even cause some health issues that can result in hypertension, stress or anxiety. When we’re affected by this for a longer period of time it can create a combined effect that is connected to our health. Our physical, mental, spiritual and metabolic systems might get affected.
Reiki channels will agree how relaxing it is to find a method which helps us in healing the imbalance and blockages in our body. The method depends on the individual and everyone has a different technique for their body. Reiki is an energy that always works towards bringing our mind, life and body in a state of equilibrium. The energy embraces us and it’s loving light guides us in the darkest times of our life. By sharing the loving light this energy also brings us a step closer to the Divine Light.
Self healing is primarily an exercise wherein we submit ourselves to be in a spiritual connect for Divine help and guidance, again at all the different levels. The more you practice and use your positive energy or intention to hear your inner voice, the more your self healing process will become strong and steady. There are many elements affecting self healing. The forces that exist, and the energy created through these elements govern our emotional, physical, and spiritual existence.
So is self healing really as important to be done on a daily basis? That is from day one and for the rest of our life? How often do some of the Reiki Practitioners practice self healing? During this entire read did your own answer to what self healing is come through? Did you make a mental note of the time spent in self healing? How did it make you feel – ‘Okay? I practice enough’ or is it ‘Gosh! I need to spend more time in self healing’? You probably know by now what your plan of action should be in the coming few weeks.
Whenever you’re not disturbed, find some free time and follow these steps for a quality self healing session:
- Center yourself, invoke your gratitude and connect to your higher beings that guide you.
- Draw the Reiki symbols you’re attuned to or the symbols you feel most comfortable with
- Take a blank piece of paper and write down how did you life look before and after Reiki energy
- During this sitting read what you wrote and see if you feel there has been a difference. You’re able to write about yourself, relationships, career or anything that came across in your thought process.
- If you are satisfied, thank Reiki and come out.
- If you’re not happy, connect to the energy of your Higher Self and take a couple of deep breaths which will lead you to a question – “How can I improve myself?”. Wait for the answers. Jot them down as you start receiving the messages (remember you are tuned in to the healing frequency all this while) and trust them. They are for the highest good of all concerned
- You may even feel particular Reiki symbols popping up which will help you in clearing your blocks. I personally sync rather well with HSZSN and Zonar, be it in my personal healing or that of others. I feel a good connection between those symbols and they always tell me where exactly the blockage is. If you don’t feel guided, ask for a particular Reiki system your practice or a symbol. Pay special attention to your intentions and how you formulate them. Discover what intentions best work for you and your body.
- As you realize it and have written down all the messages that had come to you. Come back to yourself. Breathe as much possible till you feel you have come out of the state. Say your thanks.
- Maintain a journal during self-Reiki sessions. After a while you will see the progress you made and it’s an amazing way of discovering your true being.
- Always remember, it is wise to get back to the 21 days self cleansing processes once in a while (like once in three to four months).
Reiki being primarily about self healing and a method to facilitate the Law of Self Recovery, as a channel we love to spread the joy of Reiki to other people or even fellow Reiki channels aiding them in their soul evolution. It feels delightful to me whenever I am sending Reiki to someone. So, self-healing, as stated in the opening paragraph, is the ultimate act of self-love. When you heal yourself, you love your body, mind, and spirit in a way that is pure and divine in nature. If you can learn to love yourself to this degree than you can easily take that love and apply it to everyone else. What a wonderful world you would have, indeed, if you could do that!